jeudi 5 mai 2011

Janice Mc Clain - Smack Dab in The Middle (DJ Kevin Wilson Breakdown Reedit)

I first heard this song in the "Journey to Paradise" CD dedicated to the most famous classics played by DJ Larry Levan @ the Paradise Garage. I immediately liked this song for its Broadway/Gershwin touch with all the strings & stuff .  I honestly knew nothing about the singer Janice Mc Clain before that but what a voice !!!! I really wanted to reedit this song but I didn't want to reedit it just to do so. I wanted to try and have a different approach of it. As the groove during the breaks really hit me hard I decided to focus on it and skip totally the verses in order to lose the "Broadway" vibe" and transform it into something more 4 to the floor kinda disco.
Here's what I did :



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire