vendredi 20 mai 2011

December 2009 Guest Mix @ www.houseradio.com

I had the pleasure to host radio shows on www.houseradio.com during 5 years. I dedicated my hosting time to play all kind of music without any boundaries. So I decided to pick up the shows I like the most from my archives to share these specials moments I had. The first one (split in 2 parts) is probably one of my favorite as it features what are in my eyes garage classics. From downtempo soulful house to disco and funk through midtempo vocal house. I really enjoy spinning these songs and I hope you will enjoy listening to this music as much as I enjoyed spinning it.

Tracklisting :

- Danny Krivit & Kyle Smith Pres. Kim English - It Makes a Difference
- Eve Gallagher - Love is a Master of Disguise
- Lil Louis - Do You Love Me ?
- Code 718 - Equinox
- Crystal Waters - The Boy from Ipanema (Ipadreama)
- Unknown
- Jerome Sydenham & Kerri Chandler - Winters Blessing
- Mr Fingers - What About This Love ? (Kenlou Remix)
- The Underground Solution feat Jasmine - Luv Dancin (Extended Vocal)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire